Pages

Wednesday 18 October 2017

The shadow

The EX_03_spr.pngshadow
By:Trent
One dark and tempestuous night  I was lying on my bed, reading a book. Moments later I could hear sounds coming from the corner of my room. “scratch…. scratch…. scratch…...”

I could hear the sound of a scratching noise. I was scared, I looked around my room and saw a human like figure on top of my ceiling. I was frightened. I then curled up into a ball and pulled my blanket over to cover my face. I peeked over to see if it was still there. I couldn't see anything. I heard the same sound but louder. Then there it was, just standing right next to my bed staring directly at me.

I quickly ran out of my room to see where my parents were,  but my parent weren’t in the house. Then I could feel the presence of someone behind me.
“I found you” said the shadow. Then it grabbed me by the shoulder and pulled me to the ground.

Then suddenly I woke up in my bedroom. it was all just a scary dream.

It was a really scary experience for a dream

I recommend this story for ages 10-100.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Trent,

    You have used some fabulous vocabulary and you have ensured that your writing is very clear and easy for your reader to follow. I think your story would interest ten year olds as you are right it might be too scary for younger students.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.